Re: New, Unified XG Proposal

Le 8 févr. 2009 à 13:52, Fabien Gandon a écrit :
> My opinion is that there is material here for several XG having
> their own telecons. Now if we were to go for one XG with several TFs
> I would very strongly recommend having one cycle of telecons per TF
> i.e. each TF should have at least its own monthly telecon.

There is maybe another way to start this. Being very practical.
The [description][1] for each task force have empty boxes for
deliverables.

1. Let's have quantifiable deliverables.
2. Align at least two editors for each deliverables. (one writing, one
reviewing)
3. An editor can edit one and only deliverable. (to avoid the workload
delaying others)
4. The editor will spend half a day to one full day a week on that work.

Volunteers for which documents?

Rationale: if we have plenty of editors and people that will be
workable, if people are midly able to commit to this, we will have
nice discussions but we will not achieve a lot.

[1]: http://esw.w3.org/topic/UnifiedSocialXG

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada