From: Toby Inkster [mailto:tai@g5n.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:22 PM
To: Michael Hausenblas
Cc: Danny Ayers; Christine Perey; public-social-web-talk@w3.org;
mauro@w3.org
Subject: Re: New, Unified XG Proposal

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 12:25 +0000, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> One telecon for all TF? No way. Ever been on a telecon with say 30
> people. Before the last one says 'hello' the hour is over.

Could the telecon just consist of one representative from each TF plus the
chairs of the XG?

Each TF could arrange their own internal communications themselves,
according to the needs of that particular TF. That may consist of an
additional mailing list, wiki pages, IRC, microblogging, conference calls,
face-to-face, etc.

--
Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>