Re: New, Unified XG Proposal

On 4 Feb 2009, at 13:39, Christine Perey wrote:

> Toby, what area/topic or Task Force would you most likely wish to
> contribute
> to? Of course, there could be several!

In order of interest (highest first), probably:

	- Interoperability Task Force
	- Distributed Architectures Task Force
	- Privacy and Trust Task Force

I think that interoperability is a prerequisite for a distributed
architecture, and that privacy will be necessary for people to be
able to trust such an architecture. Which brings me to the main
reason I think one XG should be set up - all the areas of work are
somewhat dependent on each other, and it's important for there to be
one overall group to guide the work on all the areas, even if for the
most part they work separately for practical reasons (e.g. avoiding
massive teleconferences).

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>