From: Bassetti, Ann [mailto:ann.bassetti@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 2:37 PM
To: Larry Hawes; public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: RE: Profile scenarios added to Use Case TF wiki subpage

Hi All –

I finally read through all of our collected Use Cases to date, and will make some small edits – mostly English nits.

Larry did us the service of copying an assortment of use cases from the earlier work by the Social Web Incubator Group.  (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/RequirementsAndUseCases-WorkArea )

Looking at that page, there is a huge list of types of social interactions.  Most are not detailed out, but are generally descriptive enough in title.

My question is, what's the most effective way for us to include this work to give the most comprehensive view?  Is it enough to refer to that page, or do we need to copy it all over to the Social Web Interest Group wiki?  Do we need to flesh out those many items?

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
The Boeing Company
mobile:  +1.206.218.8039