RE: Profile scenarios added to Use Case TF wiki subpage

Ann wrote:

>My question is, what's the most effective way for us to include this work to give the most comprehensive view?
> Is it enough to refer to that page, or do we need to copy it all over to the Social Web Interest Group wiki?
> Do we need to flesh out those many items?

We have two separate efforts around use cases.  The first is of course the development of one or more use cases around syntax in  time for TPAC.  The other is a more comprehensive Use Case report as per our Charter.  For the former, we should probably scan the current crop and select the one or few that align with what the WG asked us to do and put those on the TF syntax wiki.  For the others, I would like to see us keep all of our source use cases within our Use Case TF wiki, but would hesitate to simply port them over.  Rather I would suggest we need an editor volunteer for the Use Case Report, and volunteer(s) to take the various source use cases we have identified, format them according to our template, and then put them under the TF wiki page.

Thoughts?

Best Regards,
Mark