From: Alberto Manuel [mailto:bpm.tst@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:54 AM
To: Don Buddenbaum
Cc: public-socbizcg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Finalized version of CTO Guide posted [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Hi:

The document that was published shows revision marks. Shouldn't be published a "clean" version?

Best

Alberto
2012/9/19 Don Buddenbaum <buddenba@us.ibm.com<mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com>>

This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group

'Finalized version of CTO Guide posted'

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2012/09/19/finalized-version-of-cto-guide-posted/

Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg

--
Alberto Manuel
http://ultrabpm.wordpress.com/