FW: Next Social Network Headlights Project Call: Monday - 16 April 2012- 10-Noon, EDT

Hello Social Business Community Group folks --

In last week's call, I said I would forward information about the new W3C "Social Web Headlights Task Force", in case you want to join.

An explanation about the Headlights Task Forces is here:  http://www.w3.org/QA/2012/04/on_the_w3c_agenda_headlights_2.html

Please see info below to:

A) subscribe to Social Networking headlights mailing list

B) see Soc Net headlights wiki

C) attend next meeting (April 16th  10:00-noon EDT)

There has been confusion about all these overlapping efforts.  If I understand, the Headlights effort is short-lived, leading up to some recommendations that will be presented at the W3C membership meeting in May.  (Harry or someone should correct me if I don't understand correctly.)  I believe our Community Group can have important inputs to the Headlights activity.

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
Associate Technical Fellow
Boeing Information Technology