Re: FW: Next Social Network Headlights Project Call: Monday - 16 April 2012- 10-Noon, EDT

Hi Ann:

Thanks for the pointer.

I took a peek to the community
http://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialWebHeadlightsTaskForce and like you said it's
not clear to me what is the goal this group wants to achieve, still t seems
that there are overlapping efforts, like for example the social platform
definition and contents.

I cannot attend to Social Web Headlights Task Force the next group call,
April 16th. Anyhow if someone that belongs simultaneously to both groups
could make the bridge about the efforts that are trying to be achieved it
would be great.

Regards

Alberto.

No dia 6 de Abril de 2012 21:44, Bassetti, Ann

--
Alberto Manuel
http://ultrabpm.wordpress.com/