Re: Agenda for the 2011-07-19 conference call

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:09:37 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
All, please accept my apologies but I'm afraid I will be unable to attend
today.  No progress on my action, but I had an administrative question...
Are we still planning to change the day / time of the meetings in August?
(moving to 15:00 UTC (or earlier) on Tuesdays will make attendance easier
for me )