Notes from CXF implementation

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:18:04 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I've had an email exchange with Daniel Kulp on the CXF dev list. [1]

He suggested talking with Peter Easton (no surprise there, really).

In any event, what he reports is that there a few tests unimplemented -
by cross-reference, I note that several of those deal with WSDL 2.0.

In any event, after going through all the assertion statements of the
missing tests, I came up with only one assertion not being tested,
namely Protocol 2070. In theory, even the WSDL assertions are being tested.

A grep through a Subversion checkout of the trunk of cxf [2] shows ten
hits for our namespace name in the "testutils" folder, in WSDL files.

-Eric.

[1]
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Question-for-CXF-developers-level-of-support-for-W3C-SOAP-JMS-specification-td4282787.html#a4311942

[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk