ACTION-145 - Changes to test cases from review

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:02:33 -0800
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
As per my action 145, I've been reviewing test cases.

Specific changes I made:

    * Removed dangling references to assertion 2013
    * test cases referred to SOAPJMS_requestIRI, I changed this to
    * test1004 - JMS URI listed as "jms:jndi", but test case uses
      "jms:domain".  Also wasn't immediately obvious that the syntax was
      incorrect, so I changed it to "jms:jndi:" with no destination, a
      clear syntax violation
    * Reference to 2020 replaced with reference to 2019
    * References to 2017 removed (redundant with references 2016 now).
    * SOAP 1.2 related test cases were using content-type of text/xml,
      instead of application/soap+xml
    * test1105 updated to actually have an action parameter, so as to
      make the test more meaningful.

    * Assertion 2031 is tested across multiple test cases, and we
      effectively do not have any test cases that do not test this.  Not
      really a test that can be done by a single message send....  Do we
      do anything?
    * test1005 - should be deleted, as the conformance statement it
      claims to apply to is SOAP 1.2 specific!

Inspecting a diff of the HTML output:

This completes my action 145.