RE: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC10

From: Rokicki, Derek <Derek.Rokicki@softwareag.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:16:13 -0400
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

The changes look good.

Thank you,

From: Roland Merrick [mailto:roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:43 AM
To: Rokicki, Derek
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Subject: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC10

Greetings Derek, in your feedback you included the following comment
which he have assigned the identifier: LC10 [1].

For consistency sake I believe we should change the SOAP over JMS 1.0
specification so that soapjms:deliveryMode can be NON_PERSISTENT (i.e.
add the underscore).  This change should be made in section 2.2.2 and
Reference D.

We agree and the suggested change has been made.  The latest version of
the editor draft includes the change [2].

Please confirm whether the change we have made satisfies the concern
that you raised.
[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC10

Regards, Roland

Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6