[SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC10

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:43:16 +0000
To: derek.rokicki@softwareag.com
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings Derek, in your feedback you included the following comment which
he have assigned the identifier: LC10 [1].
For consistency sake I believe we should change the SOAP over JMS 1.0
specification so that soapjms:deliveryMode can be NON_PERSISTENT (i.e.
add the underscore).  This change should be made in section 2.2.2 and
Reference D.

We agree and the suggested change has been made.  The latest version of
the editor draft includes the change [2].

Please confirm whether the change we have made satisfies the concern that
you raised.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC10
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8