[SOAP-JMS] last call comment : LC02

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:13:27 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I have taken a look at comment LC02 (**comment1 from Tang,
Yong-Ping) and am surprised to see that we have not been explicit about
the requirement for JMS 1.1, it is implied by the reference [1] but I
suggest that we add it to the conformance section as an explicit
requirement.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20081121/#jms

Regards, Roland

741598.