[SOAP-JMS] Last Call comments

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:53:06 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I have worked through the various comments that we have
received and collected them together in the wiki [1] so that we can work
through them methodically and work towards agreement on closing them off.
I will make reviewing these the comments the main agenda item for next
weeks call.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments

Regards, Roland

741598.