ISSUE-10: Combine redundant assertions 2016 and 2017

From: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:41:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

ISSUE-10: Combine redundant assertions 2016 and 2017

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/10

Raised by: Phil Adams
On product:

Problem:
In the SOAP/JMS binding spec, it appears that assertion 2017 is a duplicate of 2016.   I don't think it's possible to test them independently, plus assertion 2017 doesn't contain the RFC2119 language.

Proposal:
To resolve this issue I'd like to propose that we re-word this sentence in section 2.2.3 of the SOAP/JMS binding spec (underneath the contentType property section):

  "MUST appear in the JMS message in the JMS property named SOAPJMS_contentType.†  [Definition: Use fault subcode missingContentType  if the SOAPJMS_contentType property is missing.†]"

to be:

  "[Definition: The contentType value MUST appear in the JMS message in the JMS property named SOAPJMS_contentType. A fault MUST be generated with fault subcode missingContentType if the SOAPJMS_contentType property is missing.†]

(A single assertion link pointing to assertion 2016 in the appendix would remain.)