ISSUE-9: Clarify wording of assertions that deal with fault subcodes [SOAP-JMS Binding specification]

From: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:34:10 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

ISSUE-9: Clarify wording of assertions that deal with fault subcodes [SOAP-JMS Binding specification]

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/9

Raised by: Phil Adams
On product: SOAP-JMS Binding specification

In several places in the SOAP/JMS binding spec, we have assertions that are worded in the following general form:
   "Use fault subcode <subcode-value> if <condition>"

Some recent issues have been resolved and the accepted wording of similar sentences read like this:
   "A fault MUST be generated with subcode <subcode-value> if <condition>"

Proposal:
In order to provide consistency and more improve clarity of the assertions, I would like to propose that we reword existing sentences of the form:
   "Use fault subcode <subcode-value> if <condition>"
to be:
   "A fault MUST be generated with subcode <subcode-value> if <condition>"

This applies to assertions 2071, 2017, 2025, 2026, and 2028