Minutes 2008-09-02

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:02:41 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
...are here:  http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-soap-jms-minutes.html

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Derek to Write up a proposal to differentiate JNDI
   connection properties in the URI and WSDL [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Eric to Write up the options we have discussed so that
   we can identify and discuss the scenarios [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]

741598.