Re: Agenda for 2008-09-02

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:13:46 -0500
To: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Cc: "SOAP/JMS (list)" <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Hi Eric,
Unfortunately, I was not able to finish Action 26 for today.    I should
have some time to finish this over the next couple of days though.

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599

Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
"SOAP/JMS (list)" <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
09/01/2008 11:51 PM
Agenda for 2008-09-02

(My apologies for not sending out the agenda sooner - I pretty much forgot
that Monday was a holiday, at least in conjunction with getting this done

Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-09-02 at 16:00UTC
and last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION-19: bhakti to write up an answer to the question of WS-Addressing -

ACTION-22: derek - raise possible use cases clarification for jndi URI
additional parameters mapping to JMS headers -

ACTION-23: mark - Review the relevant parts of the XML Schema draft on
behalf of SOAP/JMS WG -

ACTION-25: phil - Look at wording that might allow vendor to use
TextMessage and not break specifications -

ACTION-26: phil - Incorporate changes brought up in discussion during conf
call of 8/26 - http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/26

ACTION-27: eric - Examine/update xslt for test cases, once test cases
stabilizes - http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/27

ACTION-28: roland - Add test case documents and scripts to version control
- http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/28

Minutes of last call :  http://www.w3.org/2008/08/26-soap-jms-minutes.html

Regrets: Roland, ... ?

Chair: Eric

Topic: Scribe selection
Scribe: ?

Topic: Agenda bashing

Topic: Action item review

Topic: Discussion on additional JNDI parameters - Derek's resolution
action 22 - See email:

Topic: Phil's resolution of supporting TextMessage - action 25 - See

Topic: Logistics for calls on 09-09

Topic: AOB?

SOAP over Java™ Message Service 1.0
 Editor Draft

 First Public Working Draft published
    [ http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080723/ ]

Next draft: Last Call, milestone plan in Charter says Sept 2008