Editorial updates

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:36:35 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I have most of the Editorial updates to the spec agreed during
yesterday's call. If you are still reviewing please use the latest draft
[1].

Still to do:

update reference to latest URI draft once Eric has submitted it.
get "the question" to reviewers into the Status of Document section
        I have inserted the question into "2.2 Properties Affecting
Binding"
        the status section seems to be generated.

Yves, how do I include the request to reviewers in the Status section?

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-properties