ACTION-45 Tidy up the proposal to differentiate JNDI connection properties (proposal 2 of 2)

From: Rokicki, Derek <Derek.Rokicki@softwareag.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:21:47 -0400
To: <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

With respect to action 45:

I propose we make the following changes to the SOAP over JMS 1.0
specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080723

2.2.1 Connection to a destination

Add the following definition:

- Specifies an additional property, other than jndiURL and
jndiInitialContextFactory, which is needed to connect to the JNDI

- The JNDI property's name should be included in the name attribute, and
its value should be included in the value attribute.

- an optional property that MAY be specified more than once

- MAY be specified in JMS URI, WSDL, or somewhere else in the
Example: the JNDI property com.sun.jndi.someParameter can be included in
the WSDL as follows:

<soapjms:jndiContextParameter name="com.sun.jndi.someParameter"

Note that we will also need to add the new type to the schema, as
defined by action 44.  The new type could look something like this:

  <xs:element name="jndiContextParameterType">
      <xs:attribute name="name" type="string"
      <xs:attribute name="value" type="string"

2.2.4 Binding of Properties to URI

Add the following row to the Binding of Properties to URI table where:

- The value in the Specification Property column = jndiContextParameter

- The value in the URI Representation column = as a query parameter
combining the string "jndi-" with the jndiContextParameter's name

- The value in the Client Treatment column = Should exclude