ACTION-37 Write up how to indicate use of text message in WSDL.

From: Peter Easton <peaston@progress.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:27:58 -0400
To: <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Attached in the suggested write-up

To summarize:

Section 3.6 Properties is renamed to Section 3.6 Extensions

There are 2 tables versus 1.

I also noticed going through the specs that Section 2.2.3 notes that
soapjms:targetService is marked "optional in IRI". As I recall Eric's
conversations I believe that this is a WSDL only extension. FYI the IRI
spec does not mention the targetService so something is inconsistent.

Finally, I notice that targetService is missing from the list of WSDL
extensions in 3.8, in my attachment you'll see I've added in to the
first table.

Peter