[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-07-01

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:03:57 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-07-01 at 16:00UTC
and last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION: Eric to investigate and fix where necessary
  [What do we really mean by "MUST fully support the JMS IRI [sic]
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
ACTION: Phil to write a proposal of the text that should appear in each
section of the spec.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01
ACTION: Roland to add text to say in sction 2.6 you MUST use replyToName
and in 2.7 it should say you MUST NOT use it
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03
  [included in Editor Draft dated: 2008-06-25]

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html

Scribe: ?

Testing and conformance.
testing approach/methodology -- Amy & Phil

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :  SOAP over Java? Message
Service 1.0

review proposal for "informative jms api fragment"

Ready for FPWD?

Regards, Roland