[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-10

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:40:34 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on 2008-06-10 at 16:00UTC and
last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION: Amelia to write up a test proposal due next week
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Phil to write up a test proposal due next week
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: peaston to Take a look at the way that WSDL assertions are marked
up and to try and apply it to soap-jms spec.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-soap-jms-minutes.html

Scribe: ?

Testing and conformance.
   testing approach/methodology -- Amy & Phil
   test assestion markup -- Peter

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :  SOAP over Java? Message
Service 1.0

Timescale: end of June

Regards, Roland