Re: [SOAP-JMS] Minutes 2008-07-01 + Proposed Resolution

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 07:34:51 -0500
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Hi Roland,

+1 for publishing as is

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599

From:
Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
To:
public-soap-jms@w3.org
Date:
07/03/2008 04:39 AM
Subject:
[SOAP-JMS] Minutes 2008-07-01 + Proposed Resolution

Greetings, we did not have enough members on the call for a quorum so we
callid it a day after about 10 minutes.

Minutes of the brief call :
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-soap-jms-minutes.html

No quorum so no actions.

The main item on the agenda was to seek a resolution to publish a First
Public Working Draft of SOAP over Java™ Message Service 1.0
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

A FPWD is not meant to be complete but it is meant to be useful. Our
objective was to publish end of June and we do have a draft that the
editors recommend that we publish. With this in mind I am proposing that
we formally resolve to publish the draft as  First Public Working Draft.

Please send your support, or otherwise, to the mailing list by Monday 7
July.

I will be in a plane at the time of next Tuesdays call. If we get
sufficient support to publish an FPWD I suggest cancelling the call, if
not then the call will take place and address any outstanding issues that
stand in the way of publication.

Regards, Roland

741598.