RE: [SOAP-JMS] Minutes 2008-07-01 + Proposed Resolution

From: Peter Easton <peaston@progress.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:30:22 -0400
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>, <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I support this proposal.
Peter Easton(Progress Software)

From: public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-soap-jms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roland Merrick
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 5:34 AM
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Subject: [SOAP-JMS] Minutes 2008-07-01 + Proposed Resolution

Greetings, we did not have enough members on the call for a quorum so we
callid it a day after about 10 minutes.

Minutes of the brief call :

No quorum so no actions.

The main item on the agenda was to seek a resolution to publish a First
Public Working Draft of SOAP over Java(tm) Message Service 1.0

A FPWD is not meant to be complete but it is meant to be useful. Our
objective was to publish end of June and we do have a draft that the
editors recommend that we publish. With this in mind I am proposing that
we formally resolve to publish the draft as  First Public Working Draft.

Please send your support, or otherwise, to the mailing list by Monday 7

I will be in a plane at the time of next Tuesdays call. If we get
sufficient support to publish an FPWD I suggest cancelling the call, if
not then the call will take place and address any outstanding issues
that stand in the way of publication.

Regards, Roland

Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6