RE: [w3c sml] 2009-09-14 meeting

From: Smith, Virginia (HP Software) <virginia.smith@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:05:07 +0000
To: "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>
I have fixed this bug. Please review.

From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Arwe
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 4:14 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: [w3c sml] 2009-09-14 meeting

The XLink edits are the only outstanding work I am aware of, so I think we are safe to cancel the 2009-09-14 meeting.
Editors, please discuss amongst yourselves and figure out how we can proceed.
Len, if the webmaster has not replied let's assume it was lost in the mail; ask again, copy Henry as TC.

Best Regards, John

TACCT: Simplicity is ultimate sophistication
                                       -- Leonardo da Vinci
Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787

Len Charest <lcharest@microsoft.com>

John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS, "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>

09/03/2009 04:42 PM

RE: [w3c sml] 2009-08-31 meeting

Sorry for the delay in replying. I’m kind of swamped. ☹

Anyway, the W3 web master has not responded to my request for help and I remain unable to access the CVS repository. If someone else would like to edit the XLink note, have at it. The edits will probably take less than half an hour.