[w3c sml] 2009-09-14 meeting

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:13:59 -0400
To: "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>
The XLink edits are the only outstanding work I am aware of, so I think we
are safe to cancel the 2009-09-14 meeting.
Editors, please discuss amongst yourselves and figure out how we can
Len, if the webmaster has not replied let's assume it was lost in the
mail; ask again, copy Henry as TC.

Best Regards, John

TACCT: Simplicity is ultimate sophistication
                                        -- Leonardo da Vinci
Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787

Len Charest <lcharest@microsoft.com>
John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS, "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>
09/03/2009 04:42 PM
RE: [w3c sml] 2009-08-31 meeting

Sorry for the delay in replying. I’m kind of swamped. L
Anyway, the W3 web master has not responded to my request for help and I
remain unable to access the CVS repository. If someone else would like to
edit the XLink note, have at it. The edits will probably take less than
half an hour.