[w3c sml] 2009-09-14 meeting

The XLink edits are the only outstanding work I am aware of, so I think we
are safe to cancel the 2009-09-14 meeting.
Editors, please discuss amongst yourselves and figure out how we can
proceed.
Len, if the webmaster has not replied let's assume it was lost in the
mail; ask again, copy Henry as TC.

Best Regards, John

TACCT: Simplicity is ultimate sophistication
                                        -- Leonardo da Vinci
Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787