From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Wilson, Kirk D
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:41 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: Draft proposal fro EPR Note: Issue 5341

This draft responds to the extensive comments from Ginny.  I have refocused the section that "defines" the EPR scheme so that it presents a "framework" for defining specific EPR schemes.  I have also renumbered the sections.  (The attached draft tracks changes.)

I will update the issue in bugzilla with this and previous correspondence regarding this note.

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
CA, Inc.
Research Staff Member, CA Labs
Intellectual Property and Standards
Council of Technical Excellence
Tele: 603 823 7146  (preferred)
Cell: 603 991 8873
Fax: 603 823 7148
kirk.wilson@ca.com<mailto:kirk.wilson@ca.com>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.