From: Wilson, Kirk D [mailto:Kirk.Wilson@ca.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:46 AM
To: Lynn, James (HP Software); public-sml@w3.org
Subject: RE: SML Weekly Teleconference Minutes for 9/20/07

Thanks, Jim.

Since I was unable to attend the call, I read these minutes with great interest.  Just two questions:

 1.  What was the reason behind rolling back the changes for the target* section?
 2.  The final sentence of the main minutes, regarding issue 4774, seems incomplete (unfortunately maintenance seems to be being performed on Bugzilla right now, so I couldn't in to read the text of the issue).  What is the disposition of 4774?

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
Research Staff Member
CA Labs
603 823-7146