RE: SML Weekly Teleconference Minutes for 9/20/07

Thanks, Jim.

Since I was unable to attend the call, I read these minutes with great
interest.  Just two questions:

1.	What was the reason behind rolling back the changes for the
target* section?
2.	The final sentence of the main minutes, regarding issue 4774,
seems incomplete (unfortunately maintenance seems to be being performed
on Bugzilla right now, so I couldn't in to read the text of the issue).
What is the disposition of 4774?

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
Research Staff Member

CA Labs