ref bugs

From: Kumar Pandit <kumarp@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:10:44 -0700
To: "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>
I think the following bugs have already reached a consensus since we agreed on the ref proposal. Are they waiting for some other aspect before they are marked as editorial?

4658    How should deref() treat multiple child elements that use the same ref scheme
4683    What should deref() return when there are multiple matches
4865    clearly doc requirements for defining a reference scheme