RE: [w3c sml] SML-IF conformance

From: Wilson, Kirk D <Kirk.Wilson@ca.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:52:56 -0500
To: "Smith, Virginia (HP Software)" <virginia.smith@hp.com>, <public-sml@w3.org>
Attached are my comments on the proposal.  With the introduction of the
<referenceScheme> element under the scenario that Michael described, I
think we are now at the point of recognizing an "intermingling" of the
concepts of document conformance and interoperability.  (See my final
comment on the non-normative section.)  And, IMHO, we should deal with
distinction between document conformance and interoperability even if we
don't have the <referenceScheme>!!

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
Research Staff Member
CA Labs