Comments on Visual Contrast

As I said in today's meeting that I had started reviewing this. I had
copied the html content into a Word doc but didn't try to match the heading
structure in its markup.  I've got some editorial comments and other minor
questions that I hope you'll find helpful - see the attachment.

(See attached file: Visual Contrast Method-mjm.docx)

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams