Re: Prohibiting authors from disabling Pinch Zoom as failure for Reflow 1.4.10

Would it make a difference if all user agents had this feature? What if
they all had it enabled by default?

According to WCAG conformance, I agree and would still mark this as a
failure. In the context of our conversation for Silver conformance, though,
would/could we instead use this as a way to nudge other user agents into
adding thing kind of support.

Thanks,

Shawn