Re: CSUN 2019 Face to Face Silver meeting

Hi Jeanne

I understand.... perhaps we can plan more than a 60 minute meeting of
Silver/AG which doesn't generally get past updates and questions.

I would like to propose a half day (or even a full day) of the two days
dedicated to working together on Silver, and merging our cultures? I find
face2face meetings are most useful in their ability to build group
cultures.  I think it's really important to work closely together face to
face before the summer, if we want to follow proposed timelines for Silver.
A lot of the actual "do" work (on WCAG 2.2 and Silver) can be done remotely.

I propose this only as a member of the AG (and Silver community group
member) and not in any official AG capacity. It would of course have to be
arranged by Andrew, Alastair, Michael, you (Jeanne) and Shawn.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005