Re: CSUN 2019 Face to Face Silver meeting

Silver and AGWG will be meeting in the same venue (Anaheim Marriott)
hopefully with rooms very close together.  We are planning joint meeting
time.  The agenda topics on the info page list the topics we want to
address in the joint meetings.

Planning meetings at different times of the year is difficult because of
the cost of travel and the cost of meeting space. The most convenient
face to face meeting times and locations are the same for both groups
(TPAC and CSUN).  This year, CSUN agreed to donate meeting room space to
W3C WAI, so multiple groups are meeting at the same time.  Last year,
Silver planned their Design Sprint meeting nine months in advance of
CSUN and had arranged their own space. AGWG later decided to hold a face
to face meeting at the same because it was convenient for so many
members who were attending CSUN.

We are open to having different meetings than AGWG, but it has to work
for the Silver Community Group members, many of whom do not have their
travel costs reimbursed.  I assume that is also an issue for the Invited
Experts of AGWG.

jeanne