RE: Document with Design Sprint Problem statements

I would vote for this being a part of every problem statement. As Shawn addressees, we are approaching these three problem statements as "model" and each model would be able to accommodate the "inclusivity" concept, which Jeanne defined very well.

Jemma

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Spellman [mailto:jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:31 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Document with Design Sprint Problem statements

In the Silver meeting today we discussed setting up problems statements for each of the major topics that we want to address at the Design Sprint meeting 19 & 20 March in San Diego prior to CSUN accessibility conference.  As the call was wrapping up, we volunteered to take actions, and mine was organizing and setting up the documents.

I set up a new sub-folder titled "Design Sprint Meeting" for  the related documents.  It is on the Google drive under:
Silver Subgroup -> Phase 2 Designing Silver -> Design Sprint Meeting.  I moved related documents there.

I created a new document titled: Problem Statements for Design Sprint:
edit version (needs permission):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iu5b2qSEONzJfi4cq62AFu7C8SoP7Zblcz3uremER04/edit#

read-only:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iu5b2qSEONzJfi4cq62AFu7C8SoP7Zblcz3uremER04/edit?usp=sharing

I copied the section of the template from Charles' "Insight vs Personas"
at the top as a template.  We can delete that later.  I set up the sub-headings for each one.  I'm going to work on distilling the research issues for the Usability section, and write a draft of the problem statement.

Jemma is drafting the Conformance statement

Jennison is drafting the Maintenance statement

Charles is mainly working on the Stakeholder spreadsheet writing the job case statements, but is going to help with the Usability problem statement.

I did think of another potential problem statement about "Inclusivity"
of more disabilities and providing a way to add and update requirements as technology changes user needs.   I'm unsure whether it needs to be a part of every problem statement, or whether it should have its own problem statement.   Thoughts?

jeanne