Re: ParisWeb2013 presentation: Designing with Sensors: Creating Adaptive Experiences, by Avi Itzkovitch [via Web of Sensors Community Group]

Sorry for the extra message, but I left out a key item that makes the more
relevant to W3C. UPnP discovery can be implemented using the Network
Services Discovery (NSD) draft specification being developed in the Device
API group. In other words, you can use an HTML application to read and
control your sensor network.

-Clarke