Re: FYI: Zotero uses tabulator's RDF-handling .js code

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:20:46 -0500
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> This was news to me, so I thought I'd pass it on in case it's news
> to others...
>
> Oh... and if Zotero is something you're not familiar with... it's
> a pretty popular research tool...

This is news to me...and something I've wanted for a while now--so
thanks for posting Dan.

Were you able to see it in operation at all? I've got some HTML pages
that are linked to rdf/xml descriptions (which use the Bibliographic
Ontology) [1] ... which Zotero doesn't seem to pick up on. I guess I
could send a quick message to zotero-dev to see what the status of the
implementation is, and how it discovers the rdf content.

//Ed

[1] e.g. http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214 has a
<link> that points to
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214.rdf