FYI: Zotero uses tabulator's RDF-handling .js code

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:06:12 -0600
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: public-semweb-ui@w3.org, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Tim and tabulator folks,

While looking into practical interactions between web architecture
and bibliographic ontologies, I discovered...

"As of r4656, Zotero uses libraries derived from  Tabulator to handle
RDF."
 -- https://www.zotero.org/trac/wiki/BiboMapping

https://www.zotero.org/trac/changeset/4656
06/24/09 16:42:41 (8 months ago)

This was news to me, so I thought I'd pass it on in case it's news
to others...

Oh... and if Zotero is something you're not familiar with... it's
a pretty popular research tool...

"Zotero is a free, open source add-on for the Firefox browser. Zotero
enables users to manage bibliographic data and to store web-page
snapshots and other electronic objects. Through a separate add-on, it
also allows citation in text (in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice Writer)
and can automatically create bibliographies in various formats (such as
APA and MLA)."
 -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zotero

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E