Re: state of the art

I would like to understand the requirements you are seeking to meet.  If
you just want to collect things, would a semantic mediawiki serve?  For
example, we have a collection of uses of SIMILE project tools being
hosted in SMW:
http://projects.csail.mit.edu/wibit/wiki/index.php?title=SimileResources .