Re: state of the art

From: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:06:40 +0100
To: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
Cc: Tim rdf <timrdf@gmail.com>, Andreas Harth <andreas.harth@deri.org>, public-semweb-ui@w3.org
Thanks for keeping up the discussion

I agree that twine may not be 'open' and ideal, however basically anyone can
add things to twine, while the ESW I am not sure we can all edit? (sorry if
I am out of date on developments there).

Also, does anyone else thinks that the GUI of the page below could be
improved and wonder if that tells something :

Also, ideally,  shouldnt we all be able to publish thing where we favour,
and then link them?

do we need an ontology of semantic web usability expressed in RDF? or

I would like to link our workshop stuff papers, presentations etc) from ASWC
in Bangkok, too