Re: Semantic Web Usability BOF in Busan

From: <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:41:15 +0700
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>, "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>, "Lloyd Rutledge" <Lloyd.Rutledge@cwi.nl>, "Max Wilson" <mlw05r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, "T.Heath" <T.Heath@open.ac.uk>, "SW-forum Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

Greets all.

Thanks for your interest in this topic

We had a great turnout and shared participation at the BOF
Apols to Mathieu who did not find the table, and to those who were busy
elsewhere or could not find a chair. It looks like there is interest for
follow ups and setting up some kind of work group, formal or informalm but
with more chairs and maybe booking a room next time

Here the list of people
http://swuiwiki.webscience.org/swuiwiki/index.php?title=Minutes_of_BOF_in_at_ISWC2007

Everyone is now invited to contribute to the wiki expand the minutes and
share thoughts on the existing mailing list
(please let's clear up any possible IP issues: whoever posts on the
list/wiki is still retaining copyright and ownership of their own
ideas/contributions, I hope  - Avi, Max could you confirm this?)

Suggestions? What next?

Sorry I did not manage to shake hands with everybody before leaving, people
disappeared fast
Thanks a lot for supporting this important interest and hope to be working
with you all
on something or other along the lines discussed

Look forward to developments, Best

PDM