Re: Semantic Web Usability BOF in Busan

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:34:16 +0100
To: editor@content-wire.com
CC: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>, "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, paola.dimaio@gmail.com, Lloyd Rutledge <Lloyd.Rutledge@cwi.nl>, Max Wilson <mlw05r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, emmanuelle@sidar.org, "T.Heath" <T.Heath@open.ac.uk>, public-semweb-ui@w3.org

Paola,
> (please let's clear up any possible IP issues: whoever posts on the
> list/wiki is still retaining copyright and ownership of their own
> ideas/contributions, I hope  - Avi, Max could you confirm this?)
I don't think we have ever made the copyright issue explicit, but for I
everything  I've posted so far, I have done this _assuming_ that the
same copyright (that is, copyleft) rules would apply as those that apply
to Wikipedia content.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights for details.

Max, Lloyd, do we need to make this explicit by creating a standard
footer like in wikipedia?

Jacco