RE: semantic usability BOF in Busan

From: T.Heath <T.Heath@open.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:02:52 -0000
To: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>, <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

Hi Paola, all,

> Tom Heath suggests a  BOF meeting at lunch on Thursday, which may be fine
> for some but others may have flown already by then, so anyone who can make
> it for lunch contact Tom directly to get details/directions

> I hope that maybe an additional/alternative informal get together before
> Thursday an be arranged, for those who still have a spare slot and may have
> left by Thursday -  email your availability and/or just catch me ( I ll try
> to wear a tshirt
> that says SEMANTIC USABILITY  if I can get it printed on the fly)

My schedule for the week is looking pretty packed, so I suggest that if people are keen to meet before Thursday that should go ahead without me; if that doesn't work out or people are still keen to meet we can do so over lunch on Thursday. Please keep me posted about any gatherings that happen and I'll make arrangements for Thursday as appropriate.

Cheers,

Tom.