Re: UCD Description for SWUIWiki "How To" section

Jacco said it well.  Please feel encouraged (Laura, Roberto, Eric, etc) to post
content on the wiki (within reason) and post pointers to it on the list
for discussion.  Wikis are designed to be robust and recoverable in fast collaborative
environments.  "Wiki" is Hawaiian for "quick"
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki#Etymology_and_meaning>, so let's move
the document forward!

Thanks,
Lloyd