Re: UCD Description for SWUIWiki "How To" section

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:10:05 +0200
To: "Laura L. Downey" <ldowney@lternet.edu>
CC: 'Roberto García' <rogargon@gmail.com>, public-semweb-ui@w3.org

Laura L. Downey wrote:
> Well this is timely. :-)  I was just thinking how best to deal with some
> issues in the methodology section also and zapped a note off to Lloyd and
> Duane because I didn't know who had written the first draft or what the
> proper procedure for adding/changing things might be.
>
> I don't want to step on any toes.

It is a Wiki, so in general,  any constructive contribution will
(should?) be appreciated.
This particular wiki really needs more people contributing, so in this
case, your contributions will be appreciated even more!

And if people do not agree with your views, well.... we will have a
discussion: even better!

Thanks in advance,

Jacco