Good, up-to-date tutorial on OWL 2 and Protege for Biomedical domain?

From: Matthias Samwald <matthias.samwald@meduniwien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 11:24:11 +0200
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear all,

I'm about to teach a course to medical informatics students that have
never used OWL before. Are there any good, up-to-date tutorials or even
course materials on OWL 2, biomedical ontology building and Protege that
you could recommend? I was surprised to find that most publicly
available resources have gathered quite a bit of dust (focused on OWL 1,
old versions of Protege), or are not very accessible. I'd be especially
interested in materials that avoid using the Pizza ontology ;)

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Assistant Professor
Center for Medical Statistics, Informatics, and Intelligent Systems