Re: Good, up-to-date tutorial on OWL 2 and Protege for Biomedical domain?

     Hello,

  I tried Protege and TopBraid composer and found both unhelpful. I either
write Turtle with a text editor or write Scala code on top of Sesame that
creates the RDF I need, and I find that to be so much more efficient.
Banana RDF is worth looking into.

  The challenge of building ontologies is not technical, but
socio-political.

  I'd show them some real-world examples of ontologies like BioPAX, SBO,
GO, etc.

     Best, Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker